Tagline

Tagline

Sunday 1 January 2012

[Ellie's Blog] First Post

Wow! The idea to start a blog has rolled around in my head for quite some time and I've daydreamed on multiple occassions about what I would share with my readers. But now that I'm actually staring at this empty space with my fingers perched on home row, I'm a bit at a loss for words. Where do I start?

Hello! My name is...
Ellie.

I am in my twenties and share an apartment with my cat, MoMo. Like MoMo, I am passionate and easily amused (we also share a fondness for afternoon naps!). Rather than a focused study of one topic, my vision for this blog is to present a sampler tin of the things that have captured my thoughts and feelings.

In the random chaos of the universe and internet, I'm so glad our paths have crossed. Welcome and please make yourself at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment