Tagline

Tagline

Sunday 19 February 2012

[Ellie's Blog] Rescue Beauty Lounge's Plie Nail Polish

I have a busy week coming up and don't anticipate having the time to change my nail polish.  But I still wanted to have some on because I'm so used to not showing my bare naked nails.  I wanted a neutral colour that would go with any outfit and a colour light enough such that tip wear is not immediately noticeable.  

I went with Rescue Beauty Lounge's Plie, one of my favourites.  It's a neutral, creamy pink with just a hint of grey.  I think it is aptly named because it is like the colour of ballet shoes, slightly worn.

Plie is one of my go-to's and retails for $18 USD, purchasable online directly from Rescue Beauty Lounge.  Check out the other colours while you're at it, RBL has many unique shades, and owner Ji Baek's blog is a joy to read.
 
Excuse the small photo and terrible lighting, it was the best of many takes.

Also using this busy week to road test Zoya's Color Lock system, so stay tuned for a follow-up!


No comments:

Post a Comment